Saturday 9 June 2007

I sit here writing this and some of the UK will be rising ready for the day ahead of them. It is now 12.54 here. I have just got back from a little party at Nacho's house and once again I am extremely tired so it is going to be another short one. Great things come in small packages.

It still hasnt really sunk in that I am in Mexico. I look around and see all of the changes over here but it just feels like a dream. Its like tomorrow I will be going home, and when I am home nothing would have changed. Things would be exactly as I left them - my room, my family, my friends. I wish you could see what I see, become a spectator of Philly vision, I have had such fun so far and met some amazing people - and I am only half way through! I have been impressed with Mexico, and through my eyes I think you will be as well.

Guess what... today I watched the boys practice in there band and then went on to Arenalus to help out with the street kids. It turned out that Nacho couldnt get there for us to play football so I just helped out with the younger kids club. I was the main man, the big cheese. Why? I hear you ask - because I dealt out the chilli sauce to their meals. The only thing is that when it came to flicking the lid shut on the bottle - I sprayed chilli sauce all over my t-shirt. Now that is going to leave a mark...

Nacho eventually came but we didnt go to play football but instead he invited me to the party at his house. It was great to go there because all the people that had been invited I had made friends with through Lincoln school or at Church. I had some sushi for the first time. It was ok. Ester (Nacho's wife) is an amazing cook so we had some gorgeous food. Something else about today was gorgeous too, but im going to leave that one hanging for now. Ha ha, intrigued? Lets hope so.

Like I said its going to be a shorty today, so I will bring it to an end.

Did you just sneeze? If so ¡Salud!

Love always,

[clarke]

No comments: